This website is https://www.ubom.org. A user refers to a person that uses the website which includes a registered user or a non-registered user.
By using this website, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1) You the user are above 18 years old.
2) We do not warrant that this website will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive damaging code. This website is not liable in any manner to you or to any person claiming through you whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission.
3) Functionality of this website. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this website and every effort made, the information and functionality of this website are subjected to changes and differences. We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions and any losses or inconveniences incurred as a result of such errors or omissions.
4) Consent To Process Personal Data . If you use the contact form or other information submitting forms to submit information on the site, you declare that all information and data submitted are true and accurate. You agree to the personal data policy of the site and and give consent to the site to use and share your personal data for matters of the contact or application forms and other related matters as the site shall deem fit.
5) The user shall not post any material that is:
- Tobacco or tobacco related products.
- Drugs and drug related products.
- Vitamins and supplement.
- Multi level marketing.
- Weapons, ammunition or explosives.
- Adult products or services.
- Pornography/Adult content.
- Sale of body parts.
- Illegal products or services by law.
- Discriminatory or encourages discrimination against people or groups of people based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Third-party infringement such as content that infringes upon or violate the rights of any third party. This would include privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark or other personal and proprietary rights.
- Sensational contents. Posts must not contain shocking, disrespectful, sensational, gory or violent content.
- Controversial content. Posts must not contain contents that exploits controversial political or social issues or crises.
- Misleading, fraudulent, blasphemous, slanderous or malicious.
- Cheating or deceitful content.
- Offensive language, bad grammar and profanity.
- Non existent persons or topics.
- Financial products.
- Low quality and disruptive content.
- Spyware or malware.
- Unacceptable business practices such as scams and pyramid schemes.
- Circumventing the operation of the website such as links to external sites.
- Any sort of advertisement.
Any contravention of the above will result in the immediate removal of the offending material, the cancelling of the account and any payments paid will not be refunded to the user.
6) Warranties and Liabilities. This website (including the services, information and content in it) is provided on an “as is” basis and without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement of third party rights. In addition, any warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to use, access, operation, availability, continuity or non-interruption of this website are hereby excluded. While the information and content on this website is believed to be accurate, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity, howsoever arising in connection with or as a result of this website, including but not limited to the following:
a) use and/or access (or inability or delay in the use and/or access) of this website;
b) any content or information made available on this website (including any errors, omissions or inaccuracies thereof);
c) any intrusion or any attack by any person, hardware, software, virus, trojan horse, worm, malware and/or macros or other harmful components arising from any use and/or access of this website;
d) any websites (including the content therein) maintained by third parties, which are accessible via a link from or to this website;
e) any unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmission or data.
7) In the event of any dispute the decision of this website or its administrator is final.
8) This website reserves the right to update, delete, replace or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the user or the public. Any changes to the policy are effective immediately.
9) Indemnity. You agree to this website’s administrator, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensor harmless from any claim or demand including solicitors’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website or the violation of any of these terms and conditions.